Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Story Of 'O'...

Taken in hand...

I did a shibari shoot a couple of days ago with 'O' Magazine - lots of tight bondage in a japanese setting.

Nice and tight...

All of it was shot in the mansion of Ivana Pawlowski, who let me take a few shots for this entry - if you want to see the shots that ended up in the magazine, you'll have to buy the issue in question... which will feature me getting very, very naked indeed.

MmmmmMMMMmmmmph...

The panties stuffed in my mouth were another gift from Rav Binder, who I haven't seen nearly as much as I'd like. The problem is a mixture of timezones and some busy RL lifestyles, which means that I haven't managed to get hold of him for long periods. He's the first Dominant I've met on SL who stands a chance of breaking me totally and putting me deep into subspace, so we'll see if he rises to that challenge...

Oooohhhh... tighter!

In the meantime, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't very taken with Ivana. She was completely professional throughout, but flirtatious and dominant enough to keep me in subbie mode throughout the shoot. She was even going to introduce me to wax play - but technical difficulties prevented it this time around. It's still going to be an absolutely sizzling shoot, and I'll let you all know when it comes out!

I did say I got naked...

Until then, remember to IM Batgirl Infinity for all your bondage and modelling needs! See you next time!

1 comment:

evro said...

but why photo not present?