Monday, August 6, 2007

In Classic Peril At VR Fetish...

I stumbled onto the bad side of RealRestraint last night, as a particularly dull would-be Domme ended up locking me up and running off with the keys! Luckily it is possible to reset the scripts for the shackles as a last resort - otherwise I'd still be wearing them. Be careful who you trust with the keys to your next-gen bondage equipment, folks...

Still, I got another lovely gift from the remarkable Mr Binder (who actually got me to the begging stage last night with only a few well-chosen words) - a particularly tight full body cage. And where better to demonstrate it than in the pool at VR Fetish?

Just when you thought it was safe...

But what's that in the background?

Dum dum... dum dum... dum dum...

Eep!

Help!

Luckily I escaped in the very nick of time... and went on to check out the rest of VR Fetish. There's no doubt that this is the very best forniphilia ('human furniture' to you and me) store in the whole of SL.

Here's me as a human chair... do I look comfy to you?

Take a seat...

And the VR Fetish Candlestick, for a romantic candle-lit evening at home...

The wax is the worst thing...

Or how about a human coffee table, complete with centerpiece?

Coffee, Sir?

My absolute favourite, though, is the Bartender - a drinks cabinet where a trapped slave is forced to provide the drinks...

The drinks are on me...

And after browsing through all the wonderful human furniture on offer, you can wind up your day by spending an hour or two as a helpless mannequin in the shop window...

How much is that slave in the window?

If you want to book me for a photoshoot or a live performance, just IM Batgirl Infinity - or even if you just want to say hi! Until next time...

VR Fetish... for all your slave needs!

No comments: